- LOVA is an active network of engaged feminist anthropologists and social scientists within and outside the Netherlands.
- Landelijk Overleg Vrouwenstudies in de Antropologie (Dutch).
- Adres: p/a Leiden University, Institute CADS, Wassenaarseweg 52, 2333 AK Leiden
- KVK-nummer: 40538972
Info over LOVA Network
- Based in the Netherlands, LOVA was founded in 1979 during the second wave of feminism. LOVA is the only feminist anthropological organization in the Netherlands that has kept its activities alive for more than 30 years.
- LOVA is an active network of engaged (feminist) anthropologist within and outside the Netherlands. LOVA’s members are very diverse: they consist of students, junior and senior academics and professionals working outside of academia.
- LOVA’s academic members study gender in relation to a wide variety of topics such as development, sexuality, ethnicity, poverty, multiculturalism, conflict and globalization. LOVA members are also actively involved in governmental and non-governmental organizations.